Leicester Arms Hotel
Located in the village of Penshurst Place is the recently refurbished Leicester Arms Hotel. Once part of the Penshurst Estate, it was named in honour of a previous owner of Penshurst Place, Robert, Viscount De L’Isle, when he was appointed Earl of Leicester in 1618.
The hotel has 13 rooms in total which are a mixture of singles, twins and doubles with king size, four poster and Louis XIV beds. All have en-suite, stylish bathrooms with baths and power showers. Many have views of the church spire or the tranquil, green valley. One of the double rooms can be converted into a family room and another of the doubles makes a perfect Bridal Suite or space for the Bride to get ready on the morning of the wedding.
Favoured by couples for either the Bridal Party or close family and friends, the hotel is within walking distance of Penshurst Place and is the nearest accommodation to the venue.
Continental breakfast is included in the room prices alongside the option of upgrading to a Full English breakfast if guests desire.
For more details visit: www.theleicesterarmshotel.com