Visit the gardens as many times as you like in the season.
Our annual garden season tickets give you access, during our normal seasonal opening times, to the Gardens, Adventure Playground, new Maize Maze , Woodland Trail, Arboretum, Lake Park and Lancup Well, the Toy Museum and special exhibitions. It also gives you entry to most of our events and is valid for 12 months.
There are various loyalty benefits we are currently offering:
1. 10% off purchases over £5 in our Restaurant and Pantry.
2. 10% off purchases over £10 in the Gift Shop in November*.
3. Free Weald of Kent Craft Show event ticket per season ticket.
4. Make 6 purchases of £10 or more at the Gift Shop and receive 10% off the price of the renewal of your ticket.
Plus an exclusive invitation to our individual Garden Season Ticket Holders' evening, normally hosted by Viscount and Viscountess De L'Isle and for our family season ticket holders an invitation to our children's Porcupine Club party. Please note: invites will go out by email so an email address needs to be supplied on application.
Terms and conditions apply - please see full details on application.
We have three garden season ticket options available:
1. Individual Garden Season Ticket - one named person that the card is registered to and any one unamed guest.
2. Family Garden Season Ticket 2+2 - two named adults and two children (aged 5-16). Up to 5 children on one ticket, at an additional charge per child.
3. Family Garden Season Ticket 1+3 - one named adult and three children (aged 5-16). Up to 5 children on one ticket, at an additional charge per child.
UNDER 5s: Maximum 2 children free per adult, thereafter additional charge per visit.
For families who wish to bring guests as well as their children over 5 years old, we recommend purchasing one or two individual Garden Season Tickets for the family. If the tickets are registered in the child's name this will allow, for example, the unnamed grandparents, nanny or nominated guardians to visit with the children as their 'guest'.
Please see our Opening Times and Prices page for this year's prices.
Try before you buy
Before investing in a season ticket, you can purchase a day ticket and then upgrade your day ticket, on the date of purchase, to one of our season tickets, and get the day's garden ticket price you paid refunded (up to the amount of people on the season ticket being purchased for).
How to purchase
Season Tickets are available to purchase from our Visitor Reception and Gift Shop. You can also purchase it as a gift and can call us on 01892 870307 with credit or debit card details (if you wish to have it posted a postage charge may apply).
For further information
You can call us on 01892 870307 for further information or speak to our Visitor Reception and Gift Shop staff.
Been coming for seven years. Just love this place."
*excluding stamps, tickets and vouchers.