Work With Us
Penshurst Place has a small Estate Office management team, and employs seasonal and part time staff for most business areas including visitor events, catering, banqueting & events, visitor services and retail.
We currently have an opportunity for a Café Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual.
- Taking responsibility for the cash float and cashing up at the end of the shift
- Carrying out temperature checks on all refrigerator equipment
- Ensuring all Administration such as cleaning schedule completed daily.
- Ensuring stock levels
- Undertaking visual Health & Safety checks and ensure all accidents are recorded and reported
- Oversee the running of the café
- Ensure designated rooms are set up correctly for functions
- Reporting to Assistant Catering Manager
- Covering Holiday.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Barista Trained
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A background in the catering industry
- Previous experience in hospitality industry
- Basic knowledge of food Health & Safety
Please email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Retail Assistant (weekends)
Do you have ample experience in retail and a passion for all things local? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking a senior retail assistant to work weekends within our retail division of the Penshurst Place Estate where you will help us maintain our high standards of customer service in our beautiful rural community.
- Working across multiple retail sites across the Penshurst Place Estate but primarily, the Forge Stores in Penshurst High Street.
- Operating tills
- Stock replenishing
- Displaying products
- Serving customers