Work With Us
Penshurst Place has a small Estate Office management team, and employs seasonal and part time staff for most business areas including visitor events, catering, banqueting & events, visitor services and retail.
We currently have an opportunity for a Café Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual.
- Taking responsibility for the cash float and cashing up at the end of the shift
- Carrying out temperature checks on all refrigerator equipment
- Ensuring all Administration such as cleaning schedule completed daily.
- Ensuring stock levels
- Undertaking visual Health & Safety checks and ensure all accidents are recorded and reported
- Oversee the running of the café
- Ensure designated rooms are set up correctly for functions
- Reporting to Assistant Catering Manager
- Covering Holiday.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Barista Trained
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A background in the catering industry
- Previous experience in hospitality industry
- Basic knowledge of food Health & Safety
Please email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org